Is your Dad even your Dad if he doesn’t come out with the worst jokes from time-to-time? The Daddest Dad jokes ever? Toe-curlingly cringeworthy? Play him at his own game and put a smile on his face this Father’s Day by including one of our favourite Dad jokes in his Father’s Day card.
His jokes might be awful, but where would we be without him? If anyone deserves a little ‘LOL’ on his special day, it’s Dad.
Make Dad ‘LOL’ 🤣
With Father’s Day fast-approaching, we’ve compiled a few of our favourite Dad jokes you can include in Father’s Day Cards for Dad or Grandad.
Some of these jokes are just plain awful. Some are so bad they’re actually good. But all have the hallmarks of a top Dad joke and are bound to give him a giggle. Without any further ado, here goes:
To make it easy for you to copy and paste any of the Dad jokes above and include it in your Father’s Day Cards, here are all eight:
- I’ve got a great joke about construction. But I’m still working on it…
- Did you hear about the scarecrow getting a promotion? He was outstanding in his field.
- I’m taking you to a restaurant on the moon. It’s got great food… but no atmosphere.
- I didn’t want to buy you anything with Velcro. It’s a total rip-off.
- I didn’t get you a gift. But the rotation of Earth will really make your day.
- I wanted to buy you some camouflage trousers. But I couldn’t find any.
- I used to hate your facial hair… then it grew on me.
- If prisoners could take their mugshots, they’d be called cellfies.
Personalised Father’s Day Cards ✉
You’re all set with Dad jokes to add a personal touch to your Father’s Day card. Now it’s time to go one step further – include your joke in a Personalised Father’s Day card! With one of the biggest collections of personalised greetings cards online, you’re bound to find a design you know Dad will love at Truprint.
Swap Socks for Selfies🤳🏻
We’re campaigning to make sure Dads up and down the country get a decent gift this Father’s Day. We’re on a mission to get people to #SwapSocksForSelfies.
Bring a smile to your Dad’s face on 18th June with a personalised Father’s Day gift. Pick the perfect present for Dad: from Canvas Prints and Photo Books, to Photo Mugs and many more fabulous Father’s Day gift ideas. Create a present he’ll cherish forever.
Stay tuned for our Father’s Day Gift Guide, which will be available in the coming weeks!